Friday, January 23, 2009

Tag dari Ena

Ena, here we go...

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people..

I really want to go to :- Makkah


My fav place..:- In my bedroom of course


My Fav thing : - Laptop

My Fav Drinks :- Juices

My Fav Food:- Nasi Lemak

My Color I Live In :- Pink ( Owh..its so sweet color & also red)
Iwas Born in : My home @ Segambut, KL
My School / College : Uitm Shah Alam ( Really have a sweet Memories )

My Fav Story :- Ayat-ayat Cinta ( It's really touch my heart till am crying)
My Hobby:- am Love watching TV...

I wish:- To have my own home
Wanna tag 6 people : Barine, Anis, Normi, Dyla & Marsha...

2 comments:

zh-ena said...

hehehehe dh jwb pun..thanks :D

b4r1n4 said...

lawa blog :)

yg aritu pun tak sempat chek jawab, huhu..tunggu kay?

;)

Luka lebih cepat pulih dan sihat dengan VIVIX

Luka lebih cepat pulih dan sihat dengan VIVIX Assalamualaikum, hi korang semua. Sihat hari ni? Cerita pasal luka bersalin ni, memang ...

Labels

Follow Us @soratemplates